ICRISAT seeks application for the post of Consultant – Project Management with Agribusiness and Innovation Platform (AIP) in the Global Research Program –Enabling Systems Transformation at ICRISAT. The position is based at ICRISAT, Patancheru, Hyderabad. The candidate will report to the COO-INP program, AIP-ICRISAT.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. ICRISAT and its partners help empower those living in the semi-arid tropics, especially smallholder farmers, to overcome poverty, hunger, malnutrition and a degraded environment through more efficient and profitable agriculture.
ICRISAT is headquartered in Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and five country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT, established in 1972, is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. For more details, see www.icrisat.org.
- Assist in implementation of agribusiness projects of AIP-ICRISAT across various locations
- Project proposal preparation and report writing for the donors
- Development of marketing, promotion and branding strategy for the various projects
- Assist in development of MIS platforms for various projects on need basis
- Donor acquisition and servicing based on the deliverables
- Facilitate projects & institutional partnership with the private sector for AIP through networking and liaison
- Develop mechanisms of working with ICRISAT scientist on PPP mode to enhance the outcomes of ICRISAT
- Liaise with the international donors for establishment of similar platforms in the developing countries of the world
- Organize program’s trainings, conference, seminars and others
- Track the progress of AIP projects for its effective delivery of services to its clients
- Liaise with the team members of other programs in enhancing the operations of AIP for enhanced impact
- Any other assignment as requested by the management
- Good writing & communication skills (English – written and spoken) and networking skills
- Experience working in a multicultural team will be preferred
- Willing to travel to the project locations across India
- Under-Graduation in agricultural sciences with general MBA or Post Graduation in agribusiness management
- Minimum five years of relevant industry experience
- Good computer skills especially in MS OFFICE
This is a Consultant position for One-year renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 03 October 2021, with a response to the selection criteria, their latest resume and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
Please “CLICK HERE” to apply
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer