- This event has passed.
Agri4D 2017 – Rural Transformation and Urbanization
September 20, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) and Swedish International Agriculture Network Initiative (SIANI) are organizing a two day event for researchers and professionals working with and/or interested in agriculture for development. MSc and PhD students, senior scientists, experts from social, political, soils, crops, natural resources and animal science, economy, forestry, horticulture, veterinary medicine etc. are encouraged to participate; and abstract submissions are open until 15 May 2017.
- Land – under pressures or dynamic changes?
- Forests for Food Security – in the light of Equal Rights and Sustainable Resource Management
- Fish farming for food security, nutrition and poverty reduction
- Knowledge Based Bioeconomies -Tools for Agricultural Transformation and Rural Development
- Water in Transforming Landscapes
- Urban and peri-urban agriculture, livelihoods, and food and nutrition security in the Global South
- Poster session
For information please visit http://www.siani.se/event/Agri4D2017
Date: 20-21 September 2017
Location: Uppsala, Sweden