- This event has passed.
DSI Scientific Network Webinars
July 5, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - July 6, 2021 @ 5:30 pm
A Multilateral Solution to the DSI Dilemma?
This event organised by the DSI Scientific Network will focus on researchers’ experience and priorities regarding DSI. Panelists will discuss the implications of an access and benefit sharing (ABS) system for digital sequence information (DSI) in the context of the Convention on Biological Diversity, reflecting on lessons learned from existing ABS arrangements, such as under the Nagoya Protocol and the ITPGRFA.
Webinar Asia & Pacific
When: 5 July – 12:30pm New Delhi /3pm Singapore / 4pm Tokyo
Moderator: Prof. Rajeev Varshney, ICRISAT (CGIAR)
- Yogesh Shouche, National Center for Microbial Resource, India
- Mutsuaki Suzuki, National Institute of Genetics, Japan
- Charles Lawson, Griffith University, Australia
- Eizadora T. Yu, The Marine Science Institute, University of the Philippines, Philippines
- Amber Scholz, DSMZ Leibniz Institute, Germany
Link to register: https://tinyurl.com/y7eazw9r/