- This event has passed.
ICRISAT is hosting “International Conference on Statistics & Big Data Bioinformatics in Agricultural Research
November 21, 2016 @ 8:00 am - November 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
The 70th ISAS Annual International Conference on “Statistics & Big Data Bioinformatics in Agricultural Research” is being organized by International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) at ICRISAT Patancheru during November 21-23, 2016.
For more details please visit http://isas70.icrisat.ac.in Brochure
1. Design of Experiments & Phenotyping
3. Data Science Teaching & Scientific Communication
4. Open Sources Statistical Computing
5. Big Data Analytics
6. Statistical Genetics & Genomics
7. Genomic Selection & Genome-Wide Association Mapping
8. Bayesian Statistics
9. Geostatistics & Remote Sensing
10. Statistical Modelling & Forecasting
11. Data Management
12. Advances in Statistical Sampling
For benefit of young researchers and students in plant breeding and agricultural statistics two parallel pre-conference workshops will also be organized on November 20, 2016.
- Application of R in Bioinformatics
- Breeding Data Management & Analysis using BMS & VSNi tools