ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Indian Nationals for the position of HR Officer – Compensation and Benefits for their global operations in Asia and Africa. This position will be based at ICRISAT’s Headquarters in Patancheru, Hyderabad, India. The incumbent will report to the General Manager – Human Resources.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. Covering 6.5 million square kilometers of land in 55 countries, the semi- arid or dryland tropics has over 2 billion people and 644 million of these are the poorest of the poor. ICRISAT and its partners help empower these disadvantaged populations to overcome poverty, hunger and a degraded environment through better agricultural production systems.
ICRISAT is headquartered at Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and eight country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. ICRISAT envisions a prosperous, food-secure and resilient dryland tropics. Its mission is to reduce poverty, hunger, malnutrition and environmental degradation in the dryland tropics. ICRISAT conducts research on its mandate crops of chickpea, pigeonpea, groundnut, sorghum, pearl millet and finger millet in the arid and semi-arid tropics. The Institute focuses its work on the drylands and in protecting the environment. Tropical dryland areas are usually seen as resource-poor and perennially beset by shocks such as drought, thereby trapping dryland communities in poverty and hunger and making them dependent on external aid. Please visit – www.icrisat.org
- Manage compensation and benefits programs i.e. annual increments, market corrections, salary restructuring
- Ensure adherence to required statutes
- Prescribe salary structure and work level for staff
- Enforce salaries within manpower budget
- Participate in periodic C&B surveys on behalf of the institute
- Prepare C&B reports and dashboards at defined frequencies
- Manage and control staff benefits programs
- Vendor Management for benefits programs
- Review policies and procedures; suggest modifications and integrate industry best practices
Skills & Abilities:
- A high level of analytical/logical ability and a solution driven approach
- Attention to Detail and meticulous planning
- High on persuasiveness which helps drive closures
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact confidently with Senior Leadership
Qualifications, Experience and skills:
- Post-Graduation in Human Resource
- At least 3-5 years of experience in global compensation and benefits management
This is Contractual position initially for a period of three years (36 months) renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institute’s continuing need for the position.
How to apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 02 December 2021, with the latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application
ICRISAT is an equal opportunity employer