Integrated Crop Management
Dr Raju Ghosh is currently a Scientist in Legumes Pathology. In his earlier seven-year stint at ICRISAT, he worked as a Special Project Scientist. His aim is to decipher the hitherto unexplored world of begomoviruses in India. He is actively involved in basic and applied research in pathogenomics and proteomics of plant pathogen interactions, and developing cost effective diagnostic tools in combating fungal diseases in legumes. He is also involved in research activities of ICRISAT’s Center of Excellence on Climate Change Research for Plant Protection (CCRPP) and the applied aspects of agriculture extension to promote chickpea in different Indian states.
Dr Ghosh has a PhD in Genetics (Plant Virology) from the University of Calcutta and has done post-doctoral work at the Plant Virus Referral Testing Laboratory of the Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI), Pusa, New Delhi.
He has published more than 80 journal articles in peer-reviewed and high impact journals, with an H-index of 12 and i-10 index of 15. He is also the recipient of the DST Fast Track Young Scientist Award (2013) and Resource Mobilizer Award, ICRISAT (2013). His contributions have also been acknowledged through the following ICRISAT awards: Exceptional Scientific Article in a High Impact Journal Award (2016) and Outstanding Scientific Article Award (2014).
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Raju_Ghosh2
- Molecular and Physiological Alterations in Chickpea under Elevated CO2 Concentrations
on September 4, 2020 at 12:47 pm
- Next-generation modelling approaches for sustainable crop protection
on April 10, 2020 at 10:00 am
- Addressing Phytophthora blight disease: an emerging threat to pigeonpea expansion and production
on April 10, 2020 at 5:59 am
- Climate change: Preparing for changes in occurrence and distribution of legumes disease
on April 10, 2020 at 5:39 am
- Diagnostic Techniques of Soil Borne Plant Diseases: Recent Advances and Next Generation Evolutionary Trends
on April 10, 2020 at 5:25 am