Aravazhi Selvaraj is the Chief Operating Officer – Innovation and Partnership (INP) program of the Agribusiness and Innovation Platform (AIP), Research Program – Innovation Systems for Drylands (ISD) at ICRISAT, Hyderabad. He is a postgraduate in Business Management with specialization in agribusiness.
He has over 15 years experience in the agribusiness industry and has worked in developmental, public, and private organizations in India; and has executed institutional and corporate agribusiness projects in India and 13 countries in Africa.
He has worked for development of mini processing units for farmer communities, commercialization of nutritious food products made from coarse cereals for dietary diversity in tribal communities, and helped establish primary processing centres for various crops on community-based operational models. In agribusiness incubation, Selvaraj has worked in the areas of client servicing, project/program planning & management, business services, innovative technology funding, impact assessment study and development of sustainable agribusiness models. As a project manager, he is well-versed with project appraisals, developing methodologies, project execution, conducting trainings, fundraising and fund management, report preparation for donor organizations, and has publications in journals. He has experience in incubating innovative agricultural technologies that have high impact on the farming community.
Expertise in: Agribusiness incubation, development of farmer and tribal communities, project management, incubating agricultural technologies.
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Aravazhi_Selvaraj
- Prevalence of Malnutrition in Adolescent Girls: A Cross-Sectional Study in the Tribal Regions of Telangana
on February 26, 2020 at 9:29 am
- Outlook on organized retailing of perishable produce in India: cross-city comparison
on October 9, 2019 at 4:12 am
- Role of public-private partnership in the development of semi-arid tropics value chains
on February 8, 2014 at 4:48 pm
- Seeding Success through Innovation & Technology: Role of Innovations in Transforming Indian Agriculture
on November 7, 2012 at 11:18 am
- Second Green Revolution: Growth Engine for Transformation. The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
on February 16, 2012 at 7:53 am